Specialised corporate office design firms engage in professional and cutting edge service apartment interior design in Hong Kong. Along with hotel, commercial and food and beverage interior design, these corporate office design and interior design firms manufacture sustainable environmental friendly furniture, with ecological construction materials, and provides high end architectural design in service apartment interior designing in Hong Kong. Their primary services include provision of green interior design worldwide and top quality architectural designs all over Hong Kong. Apart from corporate office rooms and business meeting rooms, the firms also specialise in office complexes, product and retail showrooms, market places, shopping complexes, school designs and even restaurants and hotels.
There are several corporate office design and interior design firms which have managed and modulated several projects in service apartment interior design in Hong Kong. One of them is the blueprint of the AEW Hong Kong office, a global investment company, who had rented a new place in Hong Kong, to expand their clientele. For the betterment of their services and clients, the corporate office design and interior designing firm, has refurbished it to provide an elegant execute and solid professional look to the office. Another project undertaken by the firm is the Model Agency Office, a comfortable, 1500 square feet office designed in the fashion of a loft. This was one of their fastest projects, extending only for about two weeks for design, and a further two weeks for construction. The office interior have a 4200mm high ceiling, with a 340 square feet open area balcony, with barbeque facilities, and perfect for refreshments and brain storming. To make the construction sustainable and eco-friendly with regards to their vision and mission, ship wood deck material has been used for the floor tile design on this particular office. This corporate office and interior design firm has also completed several other projects regarding service apartment interior design in Hong Kong. These include Vivaka HK office, the office of Shanghai Premiere Asia and finally, GZ Publicis Office.
* The first step in the construction procedure is to measure out the dimensions, in order to chalk out the required blueprint of the project. The corporate firm may also provide their existing floor plans to save time, or also allow the corporate and office design firm in Hong Kong to go ahead and take fresh measurements. The measurement method takes about one to two hours to complete, and is a onetime procedure.
* The next step is to formulate the blueprint and layout of the construction, and here, the office company is also welcome to share their design ideas, and the budget as well. The service apartment interior designing firm will then draw out the blueprint of the office to be constructed, accordingly.
* A temporary draft layout is prepared and showed to the clients, in order to make reviews and changes, and finalise the final layout.
* Finally, a three dimensional layout is shown to the clients for approval, and the construction materials to be used as decided by the corporate office interior design firm is also selected and reviewed.
* The final list of construction materials and layout plans are handed to the client, and the client can choose to start the construction by themselves, or take help from the service apartment interior designing firm in Hong Kong. The firm will also help the clients to order the materials, if they want to perform the construction themselves.
* The next step is the final construction process where the corporate client is free to visit the construction site and give desired inputs. The client can also review and comment on the services provided by the service apartment interior designing firm in Hong Kong.
Related Interior Design Articles